Mission, Firm and Biography
Who, What, Why Choose Us?
Owen Quilty Professional Corporation is a CPA firm in Midland, Ontario providing taxation, accounting, bookkeeping and business advisory services. The firm is registered with the Certified Public Accountants of Ontario (CPA Ontario) and is known for its professional development and tax accounting services provided to small and medium owner-managed businesses.
Our mission at Owen Quilty Professional Corporation is to provide high-end accounting, tax and bookkeeping services for a competitive local area price. We perform these services in a timely manner, with constant client contact using the most up-to-date technology. We specialize in assisting clients to save their money and meet regulatory filing requirements.
Why choose us?
- You will deal with seasoned CPAs always
- We answer your questions promptly by phone, email or in person
- Quality and timely service
- We use technology to its fullest extent making exchanges simple and efficient
- No surprise billings, we estimate your cost beforehand and keep you informed of changes
- Owen Quilty Professional Corporation is owned and operated by Owen Quilty, CPA, CA.
Owen has been operating his public accounting practice in Midland since 1999 and currently has six (6) staff members including two (2) other Chartered Professional Accountants.
LIST OF SERVICES
- Accounting and Assurance
- Bookkeeping – full service or as needed
- Compilation (Notice to Reader) year-end financial statements
- Review Engagement financial statements
- Audited financial statements
- Corporate Taxes
- Preparation of year-end financial statements
- Preparation of T2 Corporation Tax Returns
- Tax minimization strategies using proactive approach
- Have direct access to accountant tax expert in Toronto CPA firm
- Personal Taxes
- Preparation of T1 Personal Tax Returns
- Tax Planning Strategies
- GST/HST Housing Rebate
- Quickbooks desktop expertise
- Quickbooks Online (QBO) expertise and special subscription rates
- QBO setup and training
- Sage 50 expertise
- Full service in-house bookkeeping
- Quarterly review & correction of your bookkeeping
- As needed bookkeeping
- GST/HST netfile
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) assistance
- Preparation of response to CRA inquiry
- CRA tax audit - planning, representation and assistance
- GST/HST review